MPR ensures our clients’ most important and most challenging projects and programs are successful and capture their intended value. This mission has been at the core of MPR’s business for over 50 years as we partner with our clients to leverage our expertise and insight. Our clients work in some of the most critical markets and industries, providing society’s most critical needs. Clients from around the world confidently turn to MPR for our understanding of risk management and project execution, knowing our impact will enable their success.
Risk Informed Approach
Risk management tools and skills are the backbone of MPR’s products and services – and MPR’s success. By bringing an integrated approach to project execution and risk management, MPR maintains the strategic and big picture view. Integrating technical and management project elements, along with deep domain knowledge of the project scope, differentiates MPR and amplifies our value, fostering and creating success for our clients. MPR’s approach, posture and attitude center us as a partner; we are a steward of the client’s resources, bring an independent perspective and approach, and provide clear and transparent feedback on project status and recommendations to the decision makers for their needed action.
The understanding of where risk originates and how to retire risk are fundamental needs and important MPR skills delivered to our clients. MPR’s approach is multi-faceted.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure the technical details are solid, the engineering meets project needs – and most importantly, that the implemented project/solution will achieve its intended outcomes
- Utilize our regulatory expertise to ensure that permitting and licenses are obtained reliability and without disruptive impact on the project
- Deliver Project Management expertise to develop and implement project plans, processes, and tools, with a focus on influencing project success
- Use our extensive experience across markets and clients to help our clients benefit from years of learning.
Holistic Project View
We roll up all aspects of risk and project management; thus enabling our client leaders to make clear decisions on critical risk programs and profiles.
Through application of these principles, MPR develops risk strategies scaled to the needs of the client.
- Project Level Risk Management: key threats and opportunities are identified, characterized, and understood to enable mitigation of the threat or capture of the opportunity
- Enterprise Risk Management: enable management of a collection of projects or programs to identify where an organization is vulnerable as a whole
- Risk Advisor: utilize MPR’s most senior and experienced engineers as a risk advisor to our client’s leadership
Project Execution Services
MPR provides a wide variety of value-added services to ensure project execution is successful. MPR has deep experience working on both the customer and the contractor sides of major projects. This broad experience allows MPR to apply unique insights, enabling both the customer and the contractor to pursue and achieve collaborative success.
- Project Management – developing project plans, schedules, processes, communication strategies, and performance measurement tools
- Earned Value Management – developing and utilizing EVMS systems
- Contract Management Strategies – tailoring project agreements to protect the interests of stakeholders
- Test Program Management – defining and overseeing a testing program to mitigate risks from first-of-a-kind or first-in-awhile technology
- Contractor and Vendor Oversight Management – focusing and providing insight on activities that drive project risk to capture value from the contractor
- Constructability Reviews – factoring the needs of construction into engineering and procurement plans at all phases of the project
MPR’s mission is to make client projects successful; we are not satisfied until that milestone is achieved.