The Information We Collect
Anonymous Browsing Information
You can browse the Site without revealing personal information that can be used to identify you. MPR may collect non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, the name of the domain you used to access the Internet, the Web site you came from and the site you visit next (see "How We Use Your Information" below). However, MPR does not associate any non-personal information with records containing any personal information submitted to Us, so you remain anonymous when you browse the Site.
How We Use Your Information
Anonymous browsing information, including your IP address, may be used to gather broad demographic information. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics about Users of the Site. We also may use this data to monitor Site performance and to make the Site easier and more convenient to use.
MPR uses personal information collected from Users, such as names, e-mail addresses and street addresses for a number of purposes including:
Who We Share It With
MPR will only share Information that We collect or receive regarding Our Users with third parties under the following circumstances.
- Consent: If MPR has a User's consent to share personal information, we may do so.
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries: MPR may share Information about Users with our Affiliates and Subsidiaries including, without limitation, CH-IV International
- Agents: MPR may utilize other companies and individuals to perform functions on Our behalf such as sending postal and e-mail to Users. These third parties have access to Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Aggregate Anonymous Information: MPR may provide to others the aggregate statistics about Our Users' site activity for purposes of marketing, promotion or similar activities. None of these statistics will identify Users personally.
- Protecting Us and Others: MPR may disclose Information about Our Users to others if We have a good faith belief that We are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, to protect Our rights, property or safety or others, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- Business Transfers: In the event that MPR decides to sell all or part or assets associated with the Site, We reserve the right to include Information among the assets transferred to the acquiring company.
Applicable Law/International Issues
This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under Our control. However, MPR cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your personal information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in an unauthorized manner. Certain information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it is illegal to intercept or disclose these messages under Federal law, these transmissions are not secured.
Online Policy Changes
How to Contact Us
Effective: June 5, 2008