MPR helps our utility, commercial and industrial (C&I) customers, and their technology suppliers navigate the rapidly changing power delivery landscape.
MPR helps our utility, commercial and industrial customers, and their technology suppliers navigate the rapidly changing power delivery landscape by applying world-class systems engineering and analysis skills with a clear understanding of clients’ business interests and priorities.
Supporting Industry Demands
Technology and environmental drivers mandate a fresh perspective on longstanding utility functions in system planning, project delivery, and asset management. Customers have new demands and options to satisfy their need for power capacity, reliability and resiliency solutions.
Forward Looking Solutions
MPR serves these needs by providing industry leadership and Strategy and Program Management; Data Governance and Analytics; Project Development and Delivery; Asset and Risk Management; and Advanced Technology Development and Deployment services in the following client priority areas:
- Grid Modernization
- Energy Storage Technology Development and Deployment
- Transmission, Substation and Distribution System Project Contracting, Management and Controls
- Reliability, Resiliency and Microgrid Solutions
- Risk Informed Investment and Maintenance Prioritization
- Power System Planning and Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Power Systems Equipment Reliability, Qualification and Standards
- Renewable Energy Integration