Why choose MPR?
Why choose MPR?
MPR is dedicated to providing a supportive, productive and satisfying workplace. A comprehensive benefits program is an essential part of our commitment to making MPR an outstanding place to work.Click here to apply
What do we offer?
MPR offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Vacation benefits ranging from 15 to 20 days per calendar year
- Eligibility for 401(k) plan contributions
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid community service leave
- MPR-sponsored social activities
- Employer-subsidized medical insurance for all employees working at least 30 hours per week
- Employer contributions, out of profits, to individually managed retirement accounts
- Employer-subsidized dental and vision insurance for all employees working at least 30 hours per week
- Wellness Program that provides monetary incentives at various levels of participation
- Employer-paid group life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance with supplemental insurance available
- Commuter allowance that provides parking or a non-taxable payment each pay period to defray commuting expenses
- Access to an advocacy and assistance company that helps each employee and their family members navigate the healthcare system
- Full tuition reimbursement for approved educational courses at college or universities
- Employer-paid short- and long-term disability benefits
- Opportunities to attend training and conferences
My respect for MPR is matched by their respect for my professional abilities, ideas and growth.
MPR achieves corporate goals by investing resources and instilling the company's core values in every employee. As part of this focus, we actively encourage our people to pursue professional development in their areas of expertise and interest. Leadership training, educational trips, industry conferences, professional and technical courses, and seminars are available to employees who aspire to grow in their professions.
MPR recognizes the connection between having fun and growing professionally. We hold an annual summer event for employees and family members, a fall golf tournament, a holiday party, and a formal dinner dance every 18 months. Our employees also have the opportunity to play on various sports teams, such as soccer, basketball, and football. In addition, we hold in-house socials so that our employees can relax after a hard day's work.
Additionally, MPR has instituted a wellness program for employees to promote health and well-being through planned activities. The program's goals are to encourage awareness about lifestyle choices, to reduce the many health risks we face each year, and to provide a supportive environment where a healthy lifestyle can be achieved.
Health Plan Transparency in Coverage
UMR creates and publishes the machine-readable files on behalf of the MPR Associates, Inc. health plans. To link to the machine-readable files, please click HERE