MPR offers a competitive, family-friendly benefits package that includes:
- Eight paid holidays per year
- Vacation benefits ranging from 11 to 21 days per calendar year
- Paid sick leave
- Commuter allowance that provides parking or a non-taxable payment each pay period to defray commuting expenses
- Wellness Program that provides incentives at various levels of participation
- Access to an advocacy and assistance company that helps each employee and their family members navigate the healthcare system
- Employer-subsidized medical insurance for all employees working at least 30 hours per week
- Employer-subsidized dental insurance for all employees working at least 30 hours per week
- Employer-paid group life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance with supplemental insurance available
- Employer-paid short- and long-term disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full tuition reimbursement for approved educational courses at college or universities
- Opportunities to attend training and conferences
- Employer contributions, out of profits, to individually managed retirement accounts
- Eligibility for 401(k) plan contributions
MPR achieves corporate goals by investing resources and instilling the company's core values in every employee. As part of this focus, we actively encourage our people to pursue professional development in their areas of expertise and interest. Leadership training, educational trips, industry conferences, professional and technical courses, and seminars are available to employees who aspire to grow in their professions.
MPR recognizes the connection between having fun and growing professionally. We hold an annual summer event for employees and family members, a fall golf tournament, a holiday party, and a formal dinner dance every 18 months. Our employees also have the opportunity to play on various sports teams, such as soccer, basketball, and football. In addition, we hold in-house socials so that our employees can relax after a hard day's work.
Additionally, MPR has instituted a wellness program for employees to promote health and well being through planned activities. The program's goals are to encourage awareness about lifestyle choices, to reduce the many health risks we face each year, and to provide a supportive environment where a healthy lifestyle can be achieved.